Pastor Craig Caster is the founder and director of Family Discipleship Ministries. He began as a lay minister at Calvary Chapel El Cajon working with married couples and youth ministry in 1985. At that point in his life, Craig was the vice president of a large developing company in San Diego, California. Early in the year of 1992, the Lord began to reveal the vision for the ministry of FDM, and, in January of 1993, Craig left his career for full-time ministry. In 1994, Family Discipleship Ministries became a non-profit ministry in San Diego, California, and Craig was ordained in 1995 by Calvary Chapel. Read More…
Family Discipleship Ministries | FDM.world
Family Discipleship Ministries is a non-profit ministry that was established in 1994, under founder and director, Pastor Craig Caster. The main purpose of this ministry is to help the body of Christ to effectively minister through discipleship. To accomplish this goal, FDM offers biblical tools and training seminars on discipleship, marriage, and parenting, as well as how to implement these tools into church strategy. Family Discipleship Ministries also offers numerous materials in video and audio format, as well as workbooks and online resources in English and several other languages.
The vision of FDM.world is to reach out to Christian churches, enabling them to disciple their congregations. To date, thousands of couples and parents throughout the U.S. and abroad have completed the FREE online biblical marriage and parenting classes hosted in churches and homes.
- Family Discipleship Ministries is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All of your kind donations qualify as fully deductible charitable donations.
- That the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is only one God, Creator and Lord of all, who has revealed Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man, His incarnation and virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent personal return to earth.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood as a sacrifice for sin, and that we are justified by grace through faith in Christ Jesus apart from any human merit.
- That the regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man, through the repentance from sin and the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- In the present ministry and gifts of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal separation.
- That the church, the spiritual body of which Christ is the head, is bound together by the Holy Spirit consisting of all who are born again, and that, as the body of Christ He is constantly purifying and preparing for it for His return.